Q: What do you call a hundred lawyers at the bottom of the ocean?
A: A good start.
Yes, we've all heard the jokes. However, to keep our noses clean here at StorageTV, we need to concern ourselves with a few legal matters. Towit (that's legal-speak):
- All clips published on StorageTV become the property of StorageTV. Without this proviso, we can't let other folks pick up our feeds.
- Opinions expressed in clips on StorageTV are the opinions of the speaker. StorageTV is not responsible for the representations made of products or services in the videos, or in commentary issued in response to the clips.
- All videos, whether produced by StorageTV or contributed to the site, must be accompanied by a release from anyone and everyone who appears on camera. A release form is HERE.
- While we strive for factual accuracy, StorageTV is not responsible for the technical accuracy of representations made about products or services discussed in its video clips. These are opinions only, and those are like elbows: everyone has a couple.
- All trademarks, tradenames and copyrights associated with products discussed on this site belong to their respective owners.
That's all for now. We are pretty sure that our legal department will add a few more things to this list once they review the site. So stand by.